1. Since wool has a natural ability to self-clean, your glerups will stay fresh if you simply air them out and allow them to rest.
2. To remove stains we suggest that you gently clean on the stain with at light wet cloth and wool soap. You may have to repeat the process a few times, but make sure that you always leave the slippers to dry before starting over again.
3. Vacuum or blow your glerups clean of dust. Leather soles can be brushed and cleaned with a leather brush.
4. Rubber soles can be wiped with a wet cloth – make sure that they get some time to dry after cleaning.
5. Please be careful – natural rubber or leather soles may be slippery on wet and icy surfaces such as tile.
6. All our uppers are produced in 100% pure and natural wool and therefore you may experience colour difference from batch to batch.
7. Your glerups usually shed within the first 3-4 weeks of wear giving you a long-lasting comfortable feel for years to come. This is normal due to the natural treatment of our wool. Simply remove the shedding fibers and discard as desired.
Foot length in mm220225232238247253260265273280287293300307314320327
HOW TO MEASURE THE LENGTH OF YOUR FOOT PROPERLY
- 1. Place the heel against a wall.
- 2. Measure from the wall to the tip of your longest toe.
- 3. Find the correct size in the size chart
Note - one foot is often longer than the other, so measure the longest foot. For children add 10 mm to the measured length,
leaving room for small feet to grow.